New Bern Historic - Degraffenried

DeGraffenried Park

DeGraffenried Park is one of New Bern's four Historic Districts and was named after Baron Christopher von DeGraffenried.  The Swiss Baron led a group of Swiss and German settlers to the area in 1710 and is credited with the founding of New Bern.  DeGraffenried Park was platted in 1926 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.  Noted for its beautiful Colonial Revival homes DeGreffenried borders New Bern's Fort Totten Park and is about one mile to Tryon Palace and the Historic Downtown New Bern waterfront.

View properties in DeGraffenried Park

Copyright 2022 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.